Powers Corridor Neighborhoods
Eastern convenience and affordability
The Powers Corridor sits on the Northeast side of Colorado Springs and is growing like a weed. Home to Peterson Air Force Base and Schriever Air Force Base, Powers Corridor homes boast plenty of amenities for your living convenience.
Powers Corridor is quite a large area and is still growing! The largest neighborhoods include Stetson Hills, Springs Ranch, Stetson Ridge and Cimarron Hills with brand new Powers Corridor homes and neighborhoods still being built throughout this area.
You’ll never be at a loss for something to do, as the Powers Corridor also offers ample shopping (Target, Costco, Hobby Lobby, Best Buy, to name just a few…) and entertainment options (2 golf courses, Cinemark Theater and IMAX, etc.). And if you need to “get out of town” the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport is just a few minutes south, off Powers Blvd.
Combining broad views of the Rocky Mountains and Pikes Peak, a wide variety of parks, and a convenient location, the Powers Corridor is a great place to call home for many Colorado Springs home buyers. Known for its affordability, Powers Corridor homes are worth serious consideration.
Powers Corridor Schools
- Vista Ridge High School
- Sand Creek High School
- Skyview Middle School
- Ridgeview Elementary School
- Stetson Elementary School
- Springs Ranch Elementary School
- Remington Elementary School
- Imagine Classical Academy
- Rocky Mountain Classical Academy
Powers Corridor Parks
- Coleman Park
- Sandstone Park
- Laura Gilpin Park
- Snowy River Park
- Stetson Hills Open Space
- Springs Ranch Golf Club – Links style golf course that spans over 200 acres with spanning Front Range views. Located off of Tutt Blvd., in Springs Ranch.
- Cherokee Ridge Golf Course – Regulation length 9 Hole Golf Course and a 9 Hole Par 3 Course. Located off Tuskegee Pl. in Cimarron Hills.
Powers Corridor Restaurants
The Powers Corridor offers one of the widest and most inclusive selections of local and chain restaurants in all of Colorado Springs. Some of the most popular spots are:
- Fiesta Jalisco (local favorite!)
- Fuzzy’s Tacos
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill
- Rock Bottom Brewery
- Bar Louie
- AI Sushi and Grill
- Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom
- Fox and Hound Sports Bar
- 3 Margaritas
- Mimi’s Cafe
- Texas Roadhouse
- Jose Muldoon’s (local favorite!)
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Outback Steakhouse
- Bird Dog BBQ
Real Estate Market Stats and Map
For the latest Powers Corridor real estate market information, see our monthly market reports.
Powers Corridor Real Estate Market Overview
Along the Powers Corridor, about 140 single family homes sell each month. They sell for anywhere between the mid $100k’s (for smaller, older homes that “need TLC”) up to the mid $500k’s (for new/newer homes). The average sales price for a home in the Powers Corridor is about $275,000 for a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home, built in 2000. Homes take an average of 3 weeks to sell and tend to sell for full asking price.
Here is a breakdown, for each major neighborhood:
- Stetson Hills: 48 home sales/mo, avg sales price $280k
- Indigo Ranch/Stetson Ridge: 25 home sales/mo, avg sales price $300k
- Springs Ranch: 40 home sales/mo, avg sales price $265k
- Cimarron Hills: 22 home sales/mo, avg sales price $230k
About 20 townhomes, patio homes and condos sell each month in this area, with the average sales price of about $175k and only staying on the market for about 2 weeks.
Powers Corridor Neighborhood Boundaries
All Powers Corridor neighborhoods are located west of Marksheffel Road and East of Powers Blvd. Stetson Hills and Ridgeview at Stetson Hills are located south of Woodmen Road, North of Barnes Road and west of Peterson Road. Indigo Ranch and Stetson Ridge are east of Stetson Hills. Springs Ranch covers everything between Barnes and Constitution. Cimarron Hills includes all areas between Constitution and Platte Ave. / Hwy 24.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.