A very common request we hear as Colorado Springs real estate agents is: “I want to buy a home for sale in Academy School District 20.”
The Academy School District 20 services several neighborhoods in northern Colorado Springs. Read more at Info about Academy School District 20. Based on their profile at GreatSchools.net, most Academy District 20 rate very highly. Homes for sale in Academy School District cover a wide variety of price ranges. On the low end, you’ll probably spend between $250,000 to $350,000, up to several million dollars on the high end.
Here are a few of the major Academy School District 20 neighborhoods:
Northwest Colorado Springs – Academy School District 20 homes:
- On the West side of I-25, between Garden of the Gods Road and USAFA
- D-20 Neighborhoods: Rockrimmon and Peregrine
- Zip Code: 80919 – Homes for sale in 80919: Rockrimmon, Peregrine, and Mountain Shadows
- Read More: About the Northwest Colorado Springs Real Estate Market
Briargate in Colorado Springs – Academy School District 20 Homes:
- Between I-25 and Black Forest, North of Woodmen Road and South of Old Ranch Road.
- Popular Briargate Area Neighborhoods: Pine Creek, Wolf Ranch, Cumbre Vista and Cordera.
- Zip Code: 80920 – Homes for sale in 80920: Pine Creek and Briargate
- Read More: About the Briargate Real Estate Market
Northgate and Flying Horse – Academy School District 20 Homes:
- In North Colorado Springs, just East of USAFA and south of Monument, Colorado.
- Popular Northgate Neighborhoods: Flying Horse, Gleneagle, and Trail Ridge
- Zip code: 80921 – Homes for sale in 80921: Northgate, Gleneagle, and Flying Horse
- Read More: About the Northgate and Flying Horse Real Estate Market
Black Forest – Academy School District 20 Homes:
- In far Northeastern Colorado Springs
- Black Forest is where you buy a house if you like to be surrounded by trees… it’s a forest!
- Zip Code: 80908 – Homes for sale in 80908: Black Forest